Welcome to Morocco! Over 11 days in this magical country, you will have a dizzying experience of lifetime. Each city – Casablanca, Fez, Marrakesh, and Essaouira – is diverse and unique. Morocco has been and is ‘home’ to many people. Each culture brings its unique music, food, architecture, and more.
Enjoy a host of optional activities! We have built in time for you to explore and enjoy several distinct cities, on your own in the afternoons and evenings. Activities range from cooking classes, camel and horse rides, beach time, visits to world-class museums & galleries, and stupendous shopping!
Check out the trip itinerary.
Journey to Morocco 2021 trip information and itinerary.
PRICING, DATES & REGISTRATION
Dates: July 22-31, 2021
Pricing for this unique culture experience:
Early Bird Registration: $2900 per person sharing; ends February 20.
Regular Registration after February 20: $3200 per person sharing. (Subject to availability)
(Single rooms are available for an additional $500)
- Airfare from Boston to Casablanca & return
- 4-star luxury hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 Dinners
- Daytime luxury ground transport
- English-language guiding and tour management
- Entrance to museums & historical/cultural sites throughout the week, as per itinerary
- Lunches and dinners not mentioned in itinerary
- Optional Activities: (Camel rides, horse drawn carriage rides, music and dance events.)
- Gratuity for tour manager/guide and driver
Deposit: January 15, 2019
Amount Due: $500.00
2nd Payment, March 15, 2019
Amount Due: $700.00
3rd Payment, May 1, 2019
Amount Due: $600.00
Final Amount due June 15, 2019:
For early bird registration: $1100.00
Regular registration: $1500.00